Okay, time to get started

Options
I've been going to do something about my weight for some time and I have decided that there is now no more time to waste, the waistline is expanding thanks to lots of procrastination and little else.

Replies

• championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Might be setting yourself up for a crash landing. Wait till after New Year when everything settles down & can put max effort into a healthy Lifestyle. Enjoy the holidays!:wink:
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    hey and welcome
    this site is fab - feel free to add me :)
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    No better time than the present to get started on getting healthy! :flowerforyou: Welcome to the site:drinker:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Might be setting yourself up for a crash landing. Wait till after New Year when everything settles down & can put max effort into a healthy Lifestyle. Enjoy the holidays!:wink:
    ::huh: Why wait to start getting healthy? Now is the perfect time to chill on the eating and make better choices and preplan those treats instead of eating everything in front of us.:wink::drinker:
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    Hello nice to meet you!! Im Stephanie, I have been a member of this site since the end of September, but I am finally getting serious about weight loss since December 1st. I have started a group that will offically start on January 1st. It's called "NO MORE EXCUSES JANUARY, LOSE 10+ LBS" you are more then welcome to join. You can find it under the motivation and support message board.
  • championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Understand what your saying, very difficult to change eating habits let alone do it during Xmas season...:wink: Set yourself up for success not failure is my motto!:smile: