PiYo - Before & After!

2»

Replies

• Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Way to go!
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    You look amazing! Congrats on all the hard work, you look great!
  • jeanlake
    jeanlake Posts: 130 Member
    So, you're saying PiYo turns your hair green? Okay, just a funny. I truly enjoy PiYo. At this time I only do one class a week, but it's a wonderful addition to gym workouts. Thanks for sharing.
  • jfboomer
    jfboomer Posts: 79 Member
    What is PiYo?

Pilates/Yoga hybrid workout from Beachbody.

OP, You look great! Also love your hair!
  • Allegi32
    Allegi32 Posts: 302 Member
    Awesome results!!!!! I have 1 1/2 weeks left and I feel amazing. I can't wait to take my after pics, I hope they look as great as yours!! Are you going to do another round or do something else? I just got T25 so I'm going to do that, and then probably do the PiYo/T25 hybrid schedule.
  • kristinL16
    kristinL16 Posts: 401 Member
    Awesome results! I am starting a challenge group on Monday. Hope my results are as good as yours!
  • mandymack14
    mandymack14 Posts: 100 Member
    LOVE your hair! And congrats on your progress - amazing difference!
  • SassyRN_77
    SassyRN_77 Posts: 66 Member
    fantabulous!!!
  • LionessWhispers
    LionessWhispers Posts: 69 Member
    Oh my gosh you look fabulous! You can definitely see the hard work and dedication you put into those 60 days! Great job!

Also (like everyone else is saying) I love your blue hair!! I've always wanted to dye mine :-)
  • danielleespin
    danielleespin Posts: 508 Member
    Fantastic results! You should be so proud of yourself!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!