Any low fat yogurts without little bits in...

Options
Hey, I know that sounds very childish thing to say but I struggle to eat yogurts with little bits in as it makes me feel uneasy and most of the low fat yogurts have them in.
I was just wondering if you know of any yogurts which do not have them in ?
Thank you

Replies

• amstein18
    Options
    yoplait fat free light! yummm :) i don't like the little chunkies either. SOME of the yoplait have them.. but most don't. try their red velvet cake, banana cream pie, lemon cream pie, boston cream... i know they don't have any!
  • Fatanorexic
    Options
    Thank you,
    I'll be sure to try them they sound yummy :')
  • Allison128
    Allison128 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I love STONEYFIELD organic yogurt. I love the strawberry kind. 1 cup has 200 calories. I usually eat only .5cups. VERY good. nice and smooth. they have limited flavors though...vanilla, strawberry and banana...maybe a few other. all great with smoothies!!!!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    You could always stick to vanilla, banana or lemon- they are flavors that generally don't have "little bits" in them
  • Fatanorexic
    Options
    Thank you (:smile:
  • wccafe
    wccafe Posts: 20
    Options
    I found the store brand Kroger (they own Dillon's which is the grocery stores we have around here). They are low fat, low carbs, and between 60 -80 calories which is about half of Yoplait.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    You should try Greek yogurt. It's low fat, very low sugar and has tons of protein. Plus, it doesn't have artificial sweeteners like a lot of the "light" yogurts out here.
  • kbaradio
    kbaradio Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. You can give Chobani greek yogurt a try. They are low fat, just stay away from the peach. There are fruit bits in that one.
  • srsimon
    srsimon Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    yoplait fat free light! yummm :) i don't like the little chunkies either. SOME of the yoplait have them.. but most don't. try their red velvet cake, banana cream pie, lemon cream pie, boston cream... i know they don't have any!

those are some of my favorite flavors. I also like orange creamsicle. I'm the same way, I hate chunks of fruit in my yogurt, it should be smooth, not chunky. I pretty much just search through the blue labels and stay away from the fruit flavored, blueberry patch and strawberry usually have fruit in them.
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    The great value brand of raspberry, banana cream pie, key lime pie, vanilla, and lemon. None of those have bits in them. I like to freeze them and eat them as ice cream. You might get past the "little bits" if it was frozen????
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    The great value brand of raspberry, banana cream pie, key lime pie, vanilla, and lemon. None of those have bits in them. I like to freeze them and eat them as ice cream. You might get past the "little bits" if it was frozen????

freezing them...what a great idea! :smile:
  • dwallace27
    Options
    Try Greek yogurt..It has the best texture, its more like pudding or custard (I am weird about texture too). Most greek yogurt is higher in protein than any other yogurt and lower in sugar..but always get organic yogurt since it doesn't contain dangerous hormones or antibiotics...my trainer recommended it to me several months ago and I'm hooked!! :)
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    The Yoplait Light Thick and Creamy. My favorite right now is Blueberry Pie. The Lemon and Key Lime are good, too.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I like to get the Fage 0% fat Greek Style yogurt and add some honey or fruit preserves. That gives me totaly control of the little bit factor.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    You should try Greek yogurt. It's low fat, very low sugar and has tons of protein. Plus, it doesn't have artificial sweeteners like a lot of the "light" yogurts out here.

I agree with this.

Plus, you can add your own flavors anyway, because the yogurts with flavors already added are very sugary...even if they are low fat.
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    skii smooth and weight watchers yogurts in vanilla and toffee flavours. i usually just buy yeo valley natural plain yogurt and add some honey to it
  • chocolatnoir
    chocolatnoir Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Fage Greek Yogurt