Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Calories in Vegetable Sushi?

I didn't have time to make dinner tonight, so I picked up some vegetable sushi from the supermarket (I know, I know, you're probably thinking, "Supermarket sushi? Gross!", but I swear, it's delicious). There is no nutritional information on the container, so I am trying to figure it out. It is made with white rice and each piece has avocado, cucumber, and shredded carrots. There are nine average-sized pieces in the container. How many calories do you think it has? I have read that there are about 30-40 calories in one piece of vegetable sushi, but I know it depends on how it is made (e.g., brown rice or white rice, what vegetables are in it, etc.), so I would like to know for sure (or almost for sure). Thanks.

Replies

• raesayhey
    raesayhey Posts: 13 Member
    The MFP database has a search function. Searching vegetarian sushi (or vegetarian california rolls or whatever you got) should give you some ideas.