Howdy

pwolf66
pwolf66 Posts: 4 Member
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Well, here I go again. In 2000, I had let myself get upto 310 pounds. Was miserable. Physically, mentally, etc. In 2 years got that down to 245 and maintained it +-5 pounds until last year. Five months ago, I stepped on the scale and I was back up to 265. Unacceptable. So I started exercising regularly again but suddenly I've developed bone spurs in both heels and that has curbed my ability to do much. Well, weight crept back up again so I need to do more. More effort on my eating habits, more effort on my sleeping patterns, more effort on getting different kinds of exercise, just more.

I found this site and am struggling to make it a habit to track everything I eat so I can see areas where I can improve. Like anything it's a constant struggle to make it routine but I'm trying.

This time, I'm setting a more aggresive goal of 230 by May 1 and 220 by Oct 23 (my 45th b'day. I'm a very heavy build so I don't even know if 220 is possible (I last weighed that when I was 18 and was playing every sport known to man).

Look forward to getting to know folks here and I hope that I can offer encouragement to folks and hope to get encouragement from others.

Thanks

Paul

Replies

• Welcome aboard! Glad to have you. Feel free to add as many friends as you can, all the ones I've friended are pretty good folks.
  • I am new to this too! I am very happy with my result so far. Nice to meet you :smile:
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Welcome to the site! I think you will find a lot of people out here with great ideas for diet and exercise. Best of all...a great support group!

Good Luck with your goals!
This discussion has been closed.