Hi, everyone

Options
I'm new to the website and joined because I'm ready to get into shape and loose weight. I have put on an extra 20lbs over the last 2yrs and want to take it off plus an add't 10lbs. I would love words of encouragement from time to time to keep me motivated. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Nice to meet all of you. :wink

Replies

• aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Everyone here is very encouraging and super supportive =)
    Good luck!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're gonna love it here!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    welcome! If you follow your recomendations, you'll loose all you want. Good Luck!!!
  • proking
    Options
    This program is fabulous. I have lost 30 lbs overall and 25 of that after starting to go by the goals i set here. I had lost 5 lbs in about 6 months of working out without an actual diet goal. After starting this program I have lost 25 in the last 5 months using the goals I set up in here. With the help of others and a little discipline, you can accomplish a lot with Myfitnesspal.
  • KcFitCoach
    KcFitCoach Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Keep logging your food and keep moving and logging that exercise. You'll love it here! Lots of encouragement!
  • nvkatie78
    Options
    welcome to this site-- its the most positive thing ever!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! If you need support, you have come to the right place. Everyone here is great! You are going to love it!