Has anyone gone from ~120lbs to ~100lbs?

Options
What was your daily calorie limit? exercise?

before anyone asks, yes- I am extremely short- this is a healhty goal for me.

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    extremely short like 4'10 or shorter?
  • pho808
    pho808 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    yes- 4'10'' good guess haha
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    You know you're at your ideal weight. Have you input your information into MFP? Once you do so they will set you a caloric allowance based on your height, weight, age and goals.
  • pho808
    Options
    From the calculator I was looking at 120lbs is the absolute top end for ideal weight (actually .5lbs over). 100lbs was smack dab in the middle of the range + I am unhappy with how thick I look. Hence the -20lb goal. I see what MFP recommends- I wanted to know if any others had achieved it and what their experience was considering most people on here are already at an unhealthy weight and trying to get to a healthy weight. I'm trying to prevent an unhealthy weight from even happening by creating some buffer and taking preventative measure before it gets out of hand.
  • 21million
    21million Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and happy at 104-108lbs. I am not as short, no, but my body structure looks better to me at this range and I have to live with myself, so! Anyway, you'll know if you are going too far down in weight or being unhealthy about it. I got there in 4 months on 1400 cals a day (Sometimes more, sometimes less), no exercise. If i were you id give it a bit longer, I had a good 5lbs of water that came off instantly. Due to your height your calorie allowance will be pretty rough and dangerous if you try to rush it. Good luck!
  • pho808
    Options
    thank you! 1400 doesn't sound so bad!
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and only go down to 105. I always cut on a 1200 calorie diet.