Healthy Drinks

Options
Hello all! I hope everyone is moving forward with their WL goals. I am watching my sugar by dropping my intake significantly. I've been drinking lots of water , but now I desire variety. I don't want to be tempted by soft drinks as I have been recently. Are there any healthy drinks that are low in sugar that you all can recommend.
PS I can't drink tea right now.

Thanks in advance! :)

Replies

• KittMahan
    Options
    Diet Cranberry Juice with the juice from half a lemon or lime works well for me Doordie :)

5 calories and on ice it's wonderful. With a splash of Stoli's at night after a brutal day it's a life saver!
  • Triguy83
    Triguy83 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    if i crave some sweetness i'll get some crystal light lemonade and or iced tea single serve packets.
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Shakeology - once a day. works like a salad, tastes like a dessert. I love it.
    Also for a drink any time - Tea, hot or cold are good too.
  • Doordie
    Options
    Thanks, I look into all of these :) !
  • Manda1987
    Options
    Tea, tea, tea. Herbal tea is so tasty and comes in a million flavours, and it's got no calories because you don't need to add sugar or milk.

My faves are peppermint tea, blueberry green tea, chocolate chai tea, apple cinnamon tea.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Crystal Light is great and if you want you can add some club soda to it to make it bubbly.
  • KittMahan
    Options
    Laughs... going to pick up some Crystal Light today!
  • pijan
    pijan Posts: 5
    Options
    Laughs... going to pick up some Crystal Light today!

i think gnc lean shake is really good n healthy. 2 scoops will give u 13g of fiber and only 5 g of sugar.keeps me full until my lunchtime