Hi all! :)

Options
I'm Renee, a 38-yr-old recently-divorced single mom of four. (Whew!) The past 12 or so years have wreaked havoc on my poor body, so I'm hoping to use My Fitness Pal (including the iPod app) to reverse that trend. I've recently reached the conclusion that financial excess (debt), body excess (obesity) and possession excess (consumerism/clutter) are pretty much the same thing, and can be overcome in the same way--budgeting. I'm getting a good handle on my money issues, thanks to a fantastic budgeting software, and I think that MFP can do the same for my body issues.

I'm looking forward to "meeting" all of you! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• molina76853
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do. MFP has kept me motivated and accountable. I agree with what you said about debt and weight being just about the same. My husband and I have a great success getting out of debt this year by doing Dave Ramsey.
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is soooooooooo amazing! If you stick to it, you'll definitely see success :happy:
    Good luck with all your goals!
  • meeshers
    meeshers Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! MFP is a great site to help keep you encouraged and motivated. It's not easy, but there's plenty of support here. Feel free to add me as a friend and best of luck to you!! :flowerforyou:
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck with your goals. If you have any questions, just ask! There's a lot of smart people out here.