stuck in a rut

Options
Ok guys, last june I started dieting and working out. well i've gone from 230lbs then to 158lbs now. my problem is that i was loosing weight pretty steadily till this past month. in the last 30 days I have not lost a single pound. I eat 1200 calories a day and I do cardio for 1 hour and strength train for 1 hour every day. I thought that maybe the fat was turning to muscle so that's why I wasn't seeing it on the scale but I haven't lost any inches either. I have 20 more pounds to go. I am so close but feel so far away. Why is this last 20lbs harder to lose than the 70lbs that I have already lost. HELP!!!!!

Replies

• ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Ok guys, last june I started dieting and working out. well i've gone from 230lbs then to 158lbs now. my problem is that i was loosing weight pretty steadily till this past month. in the last 30 days I have not lost a single pound. I eat 1200 calories a day and I do cardio for 1 hour and strength train for 1 hour every day. I thought that maybe the fat was turning to muscle so that's why I wasn't seeing it on the scale but I haven't lost any inches either. I have 20 more pounds to go. I am so close but feel so far away. Why is this last 20lbs harder to lose than the 70lbs that I have already lost. HELP!!!!!
  • cwjett
    cwjett Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    wow congrats on the huge weight loss!! Thats awesome! :drinker:

I think its usually harder to lose when you just have a small amount to lose. I have 10 pounds I want to lose so it has been really hard! I'm like "its only 10 pounds, it came on pretty quick but is sure is hard as hell to get it off!!" LOL
    Keep up the good work, maybe you need to change up your exercise some, may just be a plateau.
    :flowerforyou: