The BEST kind of birthday present is....

Options
....waking up every day and knowing that you are living a healthy lifestyle! I wanted to take a few moments on my birthday to show some appreciation for what this site and the support system on it have done for me! In just over 5 months, this site has become the best tool I have to hold me accountable for the choices that I make on a day to basis in regards to my health. Over that timeframe, I have been able lose 60 pounds and become confident that I can do this going forward. I just wanted to say THANKS and wish all of you the best success in your own personal healthly lifestyle pursuits!

--Mason

Starting Weight: 288
Current Weight (12/18/2010): 228
Original Goal Weight: 210
New Goal Weigth: 188

Replies

• bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Mason, well happy birthday! Mine is Tuesday. Keep up the good work and enjoy this next year as the new healthy you! :)
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Happy Birthday! I love thankful messages! Way to self-reflect and know that you are in a better place because of the choices YOU have made! Congratulations!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    That's great! Happy birthday!
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! I totally agree with you. I was thinking that as the New Year approaches, I really don't need to make any resolutions - they always used to revolve around doing what I already am - being healthy!

Congratulations and here's to reaching your goal! :drinker:
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!