Who isn't finished with Christmas Shopping?

PoshTaush
PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
I'm not!! I'm almost done!! I have everyone's gift except my Dad. He was so hard to buy for this year! I finally figured out what to get him though and I will be going Monday to get it!

So come on, who is a last minute shopper like me?

Replies

• looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Not ready at all and it has decided to snow here in England!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Not me, I'm done! :happy:
  • Aimee_PD
    Aimee_PD Posts: 177 Member
    I credit my readiness to online shopping! lol. without it i'd probably be out christmas eve trying to find everything! Thank you UPS lol.
    although the closer it gets to Christmas I keep thinking of people I forgot or didnt initially intend to buy for so here i am finishing up as well as I can!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    I still need to get a gift for my brother! I saw a kids toy on TV last night that I might have to find for him. :devil: He is 29.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Not close. Just waiting for the ups guy, though.
  • everyoung
    everyoung Posts: 67 Member
    Done for everyone in the family except for my husband. It's so hard to find something for him, I want something special for him every year. After married for 15 years, I got just about anything that he really wanted and I thought would be special to him. Last night I told him he needs to just tell me what he wants so I can just go get it, OMG I really have a headach because of it. LOL!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    I still have 2 more gifts to get. I am going out in a few minutes to finish up, then I will be done, Then to wrap it all
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    No where near done, ugh! Someone help me! :)
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    I still need to get a gift for my brother! I saw a kids toy on TV last night that I might have to find for him. :devil: He is 29.

I bought my husband (38) a toy that is for ages 8+:laugh:
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,559 Member
    I'm so far from being done it's scary! Got the out of towners done, now have to shop for EVERYBODY ELSE!!!!!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    :laugh: All of you online shoppers are CHEATERS !!! hahaahahaha!!! I had to get out there and bump elbows with everyone else! :sad:
This discussion has been closed.