Day one of the journey

Options
Hi! I am a mother of 6 (4 angels here on earth and 2 in heaven). I am starting my lifestyle change today because I need to get healthy. I am ready to change for a longer life, for my beautiful children, for my loving husband and because I'm tired of feeling fat, ugly, and tired. I am better than this and it's time my outside shows that! I am really enjoying this website and look forward to gaining new friends who are on the same journey! Merry Christmas to you all and may 2011 be GREAT for us all.

Replies

• PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Merry Christmas and WELCOME!! I'm so happy you are here for YOU and your family! I'm here for the same reasons!

I would love for you to add me as a friend!

Tausha
  • NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You CAN do this! Make sure you log in EVERY single thing you put in your mouth- you are only cheating yourself if you don't- you can only change if you find out what the problems are!

In a few days you will WANT to eat less, you will WANT to exercise because you will see all of the success people here have!

Losing weight has become FUN since joining MFP!

:-)
  • Ellen324
    Options
    Hello.
    This is my day one. What a time of year to begin! Cookies, cake and candy are abundant at work. How can I say no? I am in my 50s now and the weight is piling on. What is happening? I used to eat whatever I wanted. But now, no longer. I am tired of being fat, bloated, tired and with no or little energy. I am too young to feel so old. So I joined this web site and I look forward to eating better and more importantly, feeling better. Happy Holidays!
  • sugarCrystal
    Options
    Today is also my Day One...Already I'm feeling good and positive and looking forward to activly making changes that will benefit my future. I hope that both of us achieve our goals!