Hello from New Zealand

Options
Hi everyone, I am new to myfitnesspal, but I look forward to changing my eating ways. I currently binge eat a lot, and exercise a lot, unfortunately my bingeing is outweighing my exercise, so I am putting on the kilos.

Replies

• adriannz
    adriannz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I used to do a lot of binge eating and NO exercising, so I sorta know what you mean. I've found though that counting calories - and being faced with how many I was putting into my body at each *meal* before I started dieting - has been a big help.
  • scottiechick77
    Options
    Hello,

Im also in New Zealand. Im quite new to this to, but i must admit i found a HUGE difference when I got to see how many calories i was eating in my food. And i started going to the gym.. (although not been for over a week due to holidays, friend's wedding's, works night out ect)....

Hope you stick to it hun, dont be disheartened if you have an "off" day... just get back on the horse and start fresh the next day...

Donna :-O
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You can do this. You can lose the weight and look and feel better about yourself. Good luck.
  • MalTru
    MalTru Posts: 37
    Options
    Hello! I know what you mean about binging, but like Adriannz, I tended not to exercise after it. I'm trying to change that routine!

So, I'm not from New Zealand, but I went there for holiday in May. I fell in love with it hardcore- it's so beautiful there! I especially loved the Queenstown area.
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Oooo - have a trip planned end of January to NZ - my REWARD trip!

You can do this! If I can - anyone can!
  • NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm a Kiwi, too!

Welcome!
  • VintageKewpie
    Options
    thanks for the hello's, I hope to share my journey with you all and learn much from you all too :)
  • charmainekirk
    Options
    Hello, I'm a kiwi too!!!