Just signed on!

Options
This seems like an awesome program if it works. I am already down 32lbs from my top weight and hoping to loose another 20lbs. I hope this works I swear the last bit is the hardest. Sadly I do not have time to really workout these days, so everything has to do with how I eat.

Replies

• purplespeckle
    Options
    it seems like whatever you've been doing has worked for you so great job and welcome to mfp! :)
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! =)
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MPF :flowerforyou:
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    welcome
  • andreahanlon
    andreahanlon Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Like you, I also lost a good amount of weight before starting MFP, and now I've almost hit my first 20 pounds lost from using this site. ... and although I exercised to lose weight in the past, I haven't really exercised for the past few months and am losing weight just from watching my food by way of this site! It does work -- just make those good choices every day!
  • BernieMBurke
    BernieMBurke Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This sight has been a godsend. Since exercise may be an issue and you've indicated exercise will be limited, remember to drink your water and get lots of sleep (preferably 8 hours if you can). After all you don't eat in your sleep.
  • onemom
    Options
    Hello; I'm new here too. Hope your journey turns out to be all that you expect.....I'm hoping the same for myself. Well happy loosing. :happy:
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me as a support friend.