Turbo fire in uk ???

Debx12345
Debx12345 Posts: 210
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
hi, I love turbo jam and have seen that there is now a turbo fire. I keep googling where I could buy it, but all I can find is USA sites. Anyone now where I can get it suitable for uk players and cheap ?

Replies

• Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    I looked last week but couldn't find it in as region 2 format anywhere. I'll check back later to see if anyone else has had better luck.
  • Let me know if you find it, itching to get a copy.
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    You can contact Beachbody's international sales department and they will ship you the product to the UK. The shipping will be a bit more (and take longer), but you'll be guaranteed that you're not getting a bootlet/counterfeit product. Beachbody just hired a new VP of Global Sales, so it appears that they are trying to make a larger impact overseas. The products may be available now (or soon) from an overseas distributorship). Your best bet would be to send an e-mail to their international department and simply ask.

international@beachbody.com
  • Have contacted a few suppliers, trouble is that I need a DVD that can be played on uk players. USA ones are different from uk ones.
This discussion has been closed.