I Need your prayers!

Options
I don,t know if this is the right place to say things that have nothing to do with eating and fitness.I need your prayers,My mom is in the hospital dyeing all us kids are taking turns till she passes, Its been a rough 3 days I am going miss my mom she was a great women,I hope she know that and that she was loved, Thank you all for listen.

Replies

• Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,300 Member
    Options
    Sending you and your family love and strength to get through this time, and peace for your Mom. x
  • RobertaG
    RobertaG Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I wish you the best during this hard time. God Bless.
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! I am so very sorry. I know just how difficult this is as I just recently went through this. I sat at my Mother's bedside for 5 weeks. It's a long and very unfortunate story. My Mom passed on 8/18/10. It is NOT EASY!!! There is not a day that goes by that I do not think of my Mom, miss her or cry. But, I hear time heals. God bless you and your family!!
  • JWOOLEY85
    JWOOLEY85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You and your family will be in my prayers. May God's love and peace surround your family in this time of difficulty. God Bless you.
  • vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!! I was in the same boat a few weeks ago and lost my mum to cancer after a year and a half fight!! It is a tuff road and I'm sure you and your family will be there for each other!!!

My prayers are with you!!
  • inspiration
    inspiration Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My prayers are with you and your family.
  • theharrisons
    Options
    Rachel,
    May you draw closer to your family, friends and loved ones as you go through this difficult time. I will pray God will give you and your family the strength and peace He can only give.
    God Bless!
    Lori
  • megalicious24
    Options
    Rachel,

You and your family are truly in my prayers. I can only hope God grants you peace in the upcoming days and a lifetime of memories to cherish forever.

Meghan
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your prayers,she is resting comfotable till its time,she woke up I got to say I love you whole alot.Ilove her with all my heart
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,613 Member
    Options
    My heart goes out to you. We went through this with my dad the summer of '09. It was the hardest thing I've ever gone through, but we had so much love for each other, and we had time to tell him, and for him to tell us, how much we all loved each other. No regrets, no unfinished business. I wouldn't have it any other way. Much love to you, your mom, and all of your family.
  • tlp8rb
    tlp8rb Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I don,t know if this is the right place to say things that have nothing to do with eating and fitness.I need your prayers,My mom is in the hospital dyeing all us kids are taking turns till she passes, Its been a rough 3 days I am going miss my mom she was a great women,I hope she know that and that she was loved, Thank you all for listen.

Rachel - talk to her even if you think she doesn't hear you. Tell her how much you love her. Thank her for all the sacrifices she made for you and your siblings. Sing to her, or simply hum a favorite hymn or song. DON'T EVER ASSUME that she isn't aware of you being there even if the medical professionals tell you she isn't. I speak from experience. It is never too late to tell someone they are loved. It will help you to heal.
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Sending prayers your way! *hugs*
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    I'm so sorry you are going through this. I am praying for you, your family and your mother. I know this is one of the hardest things you will ever face. I hope God sends you comfort.
  • robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Rachel,

Your post brought tears to my eyes as I read it. I am very sorry that your family is going through such a hard time. I am glad that you love your mother with so much heart. I can tell this just by reading your post. If a total stranger can see your love for your mother, then your mother has felt your love all along. So many familes today do not tell each other that they love them and some have a hard time showing it. This world is only ours to borrow for a small time, but there will be larger treasures awaiting us in God's kingdom (that is my belief). As I click on "post reply" I want you to know that my eyes will be closed and my head will be bowed to say a special prayer for your mother, you, and everyone that your mother has ever touched throughout her lifetime.

Jill
  • Rocking_Robin
    Rocking_Robin Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Rachel,

I am new to MFP my name is Robin, sending you many prayers of comfort and peace. I lost my Mom 5 years ago to emphasema (sp) I won't lie saying Good Bye and continueing on is very hard, but I am sure your Mom would want you to live a happy life. I told myself my Mom was right on my shoulder helping me through the hard journey without her, and you know what she stays there to be there through everything. Please add me as a friend, we all need as much support as we can't get....
    God's Blessings to you and your family