Neoprene waist trimmer?

Options
I was thinking about incorporating this into my workout routine ( 3xweek cardio and 2xweek lifting) I know it will just be water weight, but I wanted to know if anyone on here has used them, and what they though about them, I tend to hold alot of my water weight in my abdominal area, because that's where most of my fat cells are... thoughts?

Replies

• txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I bought one but haven't been able to try it out yet... But i want to hear what other people say too
  • tassles
    tassles Posts: 172
    Options
    Danielle, I have been wearing one during my walks firstly to give my back extra support when it was a bit achy, however i wear it all the time now when i walk as i find it makes me sweat more around my waist and tummy area (my problem area too). You are right that it probably only burns the fluid (sweat) and not the actual fat however i do see immediate results after my walks when i take it off....i do appear slimmer in my abdominal area than i do when i forget to wear it!
    I'd say give it a go ...I'd like to hear if it actually has the same results for anyone else????