Theresa

Options
Was wondering what types of food you all eating I like to have some new ideas please x

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can add me and look at my food diary. Basically, lots of chicken, turkey and fish!
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well :) Sometimes I can fit a lot of yummy foods into my 1200 calorie plan :)
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Oops, iPad clicked on the wrong post.
  • dwarfiegodsmack
    dwarfiegodsmack Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    my diary is open - feel free to check it out. i basically eat the same thing for breakfast, lunch and snacks and my suppers change. this works for me, until i get fed up, which so far i'm not lol

oh, and i have chocolate and ice cream every day :o)

good luck to you!! :drinker:
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You can add me and look at my diary. Good luck to ya! :flowerforyou:
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Oh, I was going to congratulate you on guessing my middle name.
  • krmsotherhalf68
    krmsotherhalf68 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi Theresa and wecome to MFP! I'm kind of a newbie too (24 days). I've found Think Thin protein bars, Egg Beaters, and hummus with veggies are some of my favorite go-to foods. They're filled with protein, so they keep me going through the day and I don't feel deprived at all 'cause the Think Thin bars come in so many yummy flavors.

Of course, it all depends on what you like to eat. Stay healthy, my friend. Hope to talk to you soon. Anne
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    There's lot's of recipes in here.
    Just click and join that group.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/14-recipes
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    No need to add me but my diary is open. I am maintaining so eat over 2,000 calories. I drink mostly water and 1 glass of milk/day. Best of luck to you, you can do this!