I've got 100+ lbs to lose. Looking for friends!!!

Options

Replies

• becomingfitme
    Options
    Request sending....I have over 100 lbs to lose as well...you can do this!!!!!!
  • HealthyHabits2015
    Options
    Request sending....I have over 100 lbs to lose as well...you can do this!!!!!!
    Added!
  • DJLMB
    DJLMB Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    about 200lb to lose here O.o

Add me!
  • KingstonJack3
    KingstonJack3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've got plenty to lose add for support and open diary
  • radio_head
    Options
    I would love to join too. I've got 50lbs to lose!
  • mskarak80
    Options
    Count me in! I've got 100+ to lose. Feel free to add me, I need all the support I can get.
  • kaylafrick
    kaylafrick Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Pick me! Pick me!!!!!! I just started this and would love to have more friends on here that want to lose a significant amount, like myself.
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I have about another 100 to lose to reach my ultimate goal weight. Tattoos would be a great motivator, and so would the trip to Jamaica. I am a little jealous!!!

Anybody that is positive, encouraging, and active on here send me a friend request. :)
  • albudguy
    albudguy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Try not to think about the 100 lbs. i would try to think about 5-10 lbs at a time. I have set smaller goals along the way to my final weight goal. A lot of these smaller goals are simple and don't always revolve around weight. Examples.... Try to make my wife feel special ( little notes), be more patient with the kids, or be a better employee at work. The moment you start to feel better about yourself these smaller goals will be easy to achieve with the extra energy you will have.
    Good Luck
    ????
  • arrielle10
    Options
    I want to lose 80, but I sent you a request anyway :)

I am 22, mother of one (10months) and was 235. Ive lost 6 pounds so far. My goal is 155
  • oarngesi
    oarngesi Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Ive still got 100 to lose. Getting into the 200s felt great just set 10 pound goals and be proud of yourself every time you hit one. If your anything like me for that first month youll drop quick.
  • Christina_V85
    Christina_V85 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I have a weight loss goal of 108 lbs. I am currently down 9.4 lbs on week 2 so I'm super excited! I'm looking for friends who are looking to support each other on this journey we are on to change our lives. I am committed! Please check out my profile and add me. I look forward to supporting, motivating, and inspiring each other :)
  • HealthyHabits2015
    Options
    If you've sent me a friend request, you've been added!!

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS! :)
  • CarolineWatts71
    CarolineWatts71 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi ... Me too for 100lb loss ... Tried too many times and failed too many times .. have enlisted a PT and he has cut my calories right down ... so am hoping I can adopt this new lifestyle change ... Be great to have a buddy :):smile:
  • lenny1976
    lenny1976 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi I have sent you a friend request. I also have 100lbs to lose. Anybody can feel free to add me as a friend for motivation and support. Good luck
  • HealthyHabits2015
    Options
    added!

Welcome to the journey!
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm 43 years young and I'm on daily. Also if anyone else wants to be friends add me !!!
  • tinydeer
    Options
    If anyone wishes to add me feel free. I have 100+ to lose and I'm a bit of newbie at everything! Congrats to everyone in this thread for making a positive move by starting their journey :)
  • HealthyHabits2015
    Options
    Requests sent! Welcome! We can all impact each other positively!
  • Reneesjourney2bfit
    Options
    Hello - I have about 200 to lose..on daily...can add me. I'm pretty new here myself..but well motivated!