Celebrating my halfway point.. w-pics

Options
It's taken almost 2 years, due to a minor plantar fascitis set-back, but I have finally made it to my halfway mark. I have learned to be patient with myself and work towards my mini goals to not get overwhelmed by my overall big goal. I have constantly had to work on me and not throwing the towel in or getting too overwhelmed because it is not coming off overnight, persistence and patience is key! My mini-goals and small improvements each day have really paid off. I have looked at this thread so many times.. and seeing the progress pics revs up my motivation even more. I am so thankful to have found MFP and all of you to help all of us stay on track to a healthier life, it's amazing!

Here is my before and current progress pic. I still have another 30lbs to lose so I will be posting my overall progress prior to my 2011 October wedding/final goal!

660810thReunionPartyelks0691120-2.jpg

DSC_00031120-1.jpg

Replies

• siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Whoa, these are life-size.. I am going to try to make them smaller!
  • buck1994
    Options
    Couldn't see the pictures, but Congratulations nonetheless!
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    congratulations..keep up the good work
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    wow you look 10 years younger and much healthier...great job...it is like you lost a whole person and became a new one! KUDOS to you :drinker:
  • freeatlast20
    freeatlast20 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    awesome...you look amazing....keep up the good work. I agree with what you said this site is amazing and i love the support and encouragement.....you inspire me....thanks for posting!
  • kaboyne
    kaboyne Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep it up! :)
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    That is SO great! I know you must be incredibly proud of yourself & by next year you will be even prouder :flowerforyou:
  • litoyalloyd
    Options
    keep up the good work,you look great!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    you look great!! keep up the great work. Such an inspiration! :bigsmile:
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!! Keep up the good work!
  • hop3
    hop3 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Good Job!:flowerforyou:
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You have done so well and you are looking really stunning x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!