PIYO - Results

Options
I bought PIYO about a month ago and I am embarrassed to say that I have only done the Fundamentals and sweat section once. I am so used to Insanity etc and not very flexible that it left me feeling useless.

I really need to work on my strength and toning so wondering what results anyone has seen from this programme so far .... I want to start again this evening so would be great to see/hear your results.

O x

Replies

• ericmccreary
    Options
    I'm on my 2 to last week of PiYo and have been able to get great results! I'm more flexible, plus my core is stronger that it has ever been. My suggestion to you is to give it a try for a week then decide if you would like to continue...my guess is you will continue :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Well results will come from a calorie deficit really. But the program has left me more toned and stronger for sure.
  • Changingmyfatitude
    Options
    I'm on my 2 to last week of PiYo and have been able to get great results! I'm more flexible, plus my core is stronger that it has ever been. My suggestion to you is to give it a try for a week then decide if you would like to continue...my guess is you will continue :)

Will head home and start again today, I agree I should at least give it a try for a week again before i make a decision.

Thanks for the feedback
  • ericmccreary
    Options
    Your welcome and let me know how you make out!!!
  • lmkpete
    lmkpete Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You may need to give PiYo more than a week, at least I had to. You may catch on quicker than I did, but the first couple of weeks I felt like I had to do additional work outs and didn't take a Rest Day in order to feel like I got some exercise. I think it was because I didn't get the moves so I didn't put enough oomph into it to get the intensity.
    I'm in the last week of it now and it's been pretty tough but I really like it and am seeing results. I'm planning on a 1 week break and then repeating month 2 and see where that takes me.