Tea

I am drinking 2 cups of Oolong Tea as my beverage of choice other than water everyday. I drink it hot with breakfast and iced at lunch with lots of fresh lemon and lime. Not only is it refreshing but I have energy to spare. Besides having many health benefits... tea supposedly decreases the amount of fat the body will store if you drink it with a meal. You can even keep a few bags handy (I put them in my purse) and either put one in a bottle of water if I am on the go or into a glass of water at a restaurant.
This minor preparation helps me be successful and not drink my calories unless it is something worth it like a good Cabernet...occassionally :drinker:

Your experiences or thoughts on tea?

~Namaste

Replies

• Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    I am drinking 2 cups of Oolong Tea as my beverage of choice other than water everyday. I drink it hot with breakfast and iced at lunch with lots of fresh lemon and lime. Not only is it refreshing but I have energy to spare. Besides having many health benefits... tea supposedly decreases the amount of fat the body will store if you drink it with a meal. You can even keep a few bags handy (I put them in my purse) and either put one in a bottle of water if I am on the go or into a glass of water at a restaurant.
    This minor preparation helps me be successful and not drink my calories unless it is something worth it like a good Cabernet...occassionally :drinker:

Your experiences or thoughts on tea?

~Namaste
  • Jewlz
    Jewlz Posts: 135
    Thats sounds like a good idea, i will have to give it a try!:smile:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    OK, I'm going to make myself a cup right now. I have some really good oolong from Teavana. We all read that post earlier on how alcohol causes you to not be able to lose fat.... so my cabernet days are going to have to remain Friday night only!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Greetings!

I love Celestial Seasonings "Bengal Spice" herbal tea...hot and cold, like you...I had never thought of keeping teabags in my purse...thanks for the idea...also, I need some Oolong, I don't think I've tried it yet.