Flabby belly

Options
After losing most of the weight I have a flabby belly and it hangs. I need some advice to get it toned. I am 65 and don't want surgery. If nothing can be done I guess I will have to just wear a girdle, but I don't like that. I started at 155 and am now at 119.so not drastic but very unpretty. Does anyone know what I can do? Thanks.

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    After losing most of the weight I have a flabby belly and it hangs. I need some advice to get it toned. I am 65 and don't want surgery. If nothing can be done I guess I will have to just wear a girdle, but I don't like that. I started at 155 and am now at 119.so not drastic but very unpretty. Does anyone know what I can do? Thanks.

Surgery seems to be the only 'real quick fix' which is out of the equation for you, as stated in your OP. You might want to start by reading this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1161603-so-you-want-a-nice-stomach
  • Chrisparadise579
    Chrisparadise579 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    The best thing you can do is wait. I know it is frustrating but in most cases you just have to wait for the skin to tighten up again. To help aid the process some you can use vitamin A and Vitamin C in either cream form or tablets.
  • lilystan
    lilystan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I can be patient and the creams sound like a good idea.
  • lilystan
    lilystan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I read the link and I will do some of the exercises.
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Patience and strength training