Progress pictures

Options
2»

Replies

• ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Goodness me, I would never ever have said you are 41years old, you look about late 20's. You are looking really stunning, well done on what you have acheived x By the way have a wonderful Christmas
  • joan41
    joan41 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I know the pictures aren't the best. Maybe by the next time I post some more, I will figure out how to do it easier. My husband actually helped me post the pictures. I didn't want to tell him, but the one at the beach, I was 258, and the one yesterday, I'm at 206. So I am pleased with the progress. I started July 12th, and have lost 52lbs. That's 23 weeks. Last night at church, a girl had lap band surgery in January 2010 and she had lost 65lbs since January after having lap band surgery. So, I am pleased! No lap surgery, and have still lost 52lbs in a little over 5 months! I was hoping to sing that GREAT song "walking in a Winter onederland for Christmas", but maybe I can still sing it before Winter is over.
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    great job, you're very pretty :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!