Quick Results

Sweettart
Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Today is 7 weeks until my 30th birthday and 7.5 weeks till I leave for Florida. I need some suggestions on exercises and food choices to help me start losing and get some results for the big upcoming events.

All suggestions will be very helpful!

Thank-You in advance:smile:

Replies

• Pitterpatter
    Pitterpatter Posts: 243 Member
    i'm seeing great results working out the Jillian Michaels Burn Fat Boost Metabolism & No More Trouble Zones.
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    lots of vege soup!:smile::smile: :smile: :smile:
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Drink NOTHING except WATER!!! No sodas, teas, coffee, etc.... WATER WATER WATER!!
  • Adsnwfld
    Adsnwfld Posts: 262 Member
    Don't drink any calories (no diet pop, the chemicals in diet screw up your body burning fat effectively)
    lean protein. enter that you want to loose 2 lbs a week in the calculator, then stay short a few hundred calories each day (make sure you eat the 1200 to 1500 per day needed to stay out of starvation mode) Work out for 400 + calories per day (don't count them toward your daily calorie count.
    So what you could end up with is a pound lost every 3 to 4 days.
    Also eat 5 times a day to keep your metabolism going full speed

Good Luck, you can do it.
  • Sweettart
    What about 0 calorie teas?
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    What about 0 calorie teas?

Well, the only reason I stay away from these is because of the caffiene. There are mixed views on whether or not it effects weight loss. I'm not taking my chances. Personally, I'm trying to be caffeine free anyway.
  • Sweettart
    The main things I'm going to try and cut down on are:

eating out - have been doing a lot of that and not making good choices
    cutting down on carbs
    cutting down on sugar
This discussion has been closed.