What is you favorite keto friendly recipe?

Options
WestieGoneNorth
WestieGoneNorth Posts: 19 Member
I've just started the keto lifestyle! It emphasizes a high fat and protein intake with minimal carb intake. I can see myself getting burnt out on eggs and beef quick so I was wondering if anyone had any favorite recipes? I also have a huge sweet tooth so dessert inspired culinary creations would be awesome!

Replies

• crisb2
    crisb2 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Pinterest is your friend! I've also recently started Keto, after reading the book Keto-Adapted (loved it!) and have a board that I pin recipes and info onto: http://www.pinterest.com/crisbaez/keto-adapted/
    I also follow Maria Emmerich (author of Keto Adapted) she has tons of recipes on her pinterest and on her blog: mariamindbodyhealth.com
  • kcmartell
    kcmartell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i just created a delicious dessert for my keto diet after driving myself crazy watching the Great British bake off and having to do something to prevent cake lust.

I used a hand held blender stick to whizz up a cup of frozen blueberries with mascapone cheese and splenda. It was like ice cream! You can't leave it though because it goes all grainy, you have to eat it all straight away.

I'm a vegetarian in ketosis so I have all sorts of strange and wonderful meal ideas.