neww :)

Options
I am new to this website ive been using it for about two weeks? any tips?
my name is Katie Alexander i am from Iowa and i need to loose 20lbs before january 22ed!

Replies

• btuman43
    Options
    I just posted this in another thread, im feeling lazy so I will copy and paste. lol

Welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your stay. Just one word of advice. This is a war, not a battle. Every person who has attempted to lose weight has some bad days where they dont make their daily goals. Just remember, the difference between success and failure is the ability to pick yourself up the next day.
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    20 lbs in a little over a month seems a bit ambitious. Is there a reason you need to do it before then? This site isn't meant for a quick fix, but more for a lifestyle change. If you don't have that mindset, you will succeed but keep coming back when the weight comes back!

As for tips- just make sure you log EVERYTHING! My biggest mistake is not measuring out what I eat. Every little bit counts, so make sure to log it. Plus you'll need to do some exercise- ANY exercise! Get that rump movin'! LOL!

Anyway, welcome!
  • kaycraycraft
    Options
    yes, i have a sorority ball coming up. its kinda like prom. we are the only high school in the US that have a sorority and every year they have a ball were we wear dresses and our dates were a tux and this year i decided i want to wear a short dress! and i no i will keep coming back i wont stop!