New Year---New START!!

Options
Alright all... So when i posted on the introduction boards, i mentioned that I'm getting divorced (which by the way is almost official!! Merry Christmas to me!) :)

Anyways, since this time of my life is pretty much a fresh start in a lot of ways, I have been losing weight and getting back to the beautiful, healthy me I know I can be.... SO FAR, I've lost 14.5 pounds in about 5 weeks. (yay!) but, my ultimate goal is to be down 40-50 by May 1st. My parents are taking some of my siblings and I to Europe (Germany, Switzerland, Poland) for 2 weeks. I've never been out of the country before and am SO excited!! I have right around 4 months and 3.5 weeks before the trip. So, that means I need to lose approximately 10 pounds a month. not hard, right?! or SO you'd think! I've actually been struggling with it a little. I want to lose the weight and be healthy and feel good....but there are a lot of times (a minute or two here and there) through out the day that I get depressed and I lose my focus a bit. Anybody have any suggestions how to get my cellulited tush in gear and, as nike puts it.....just do it?

Replies

• Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Well I have started a 40lb by June 1st challenge. It is going to start January 1st! Sounds like your 40-50lb goal would be right in line with that! Would love to have you on board. I poster a thread a few days ago in this same category entitled, "New Year....New Challenge 40lbs by June 1st. Check it out...