looking for friends for poaitive motivation

Options
So I initially joined MFP in 2012. I've never really taken advantage of all that it has to offer. I have done weight watchers 3 times and was successfully unsuccessful. I lost 40 lbs but gained it all back every time. So this time I'm gong to save money and complete an over haul on my way of eating. I tend to be a snacker, juice drinker, and a couch potato. My goal is to gain control of my eating and utilize the resources MFP offers. I'm looking for fun supportive friends. Feel free to add me.

Replies

• una2282
    una2282 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I added ya! I think that sometimes being accountable to others make things so much easier! :)
  • jillywilliams2014
    Options
    I was on MFP for a month before I started adding friends on here. At first I didn't know how to, then I just started picking people who were around my age and could understand what I was going through. I have found that logging the food and exercise, is the key. I don't have to go buy expensive food that's prepackaged. I find loads of healthy meals that I can prepare at home and I find workouts on Youtube that I can do at home and not spend the money on some gym membership or exercise dvd. I'm so happy we are friends and if you need any help I'm always around. Good luck and never give up. Everyday is a new day:)