Exercise (for the ladies)

Options
So I started taking pole dance lessons a few weeks ago, (chair dance, belly dance and hip hop as well, all at the same studio) but I just wanted to say that A) while I'm not sure how great of a calorie burner it is, it's a great work out. I've noticed a HUGE difference in my over all definition, arms and abs especially, and even bigger difference in my confidence levels.

I just feel sexy and happy all the time, I constantly twirling and shaking my hips, even at work when I'm just cutting up food and doing prep. AND I think the boys have noticed said confidence as well. I have a boyfriend, but in the last week I've had 4 random strangers approach me and ask for my number, more than the past year.

I don't really have bad body image days any more, because it feels like I get a little more defined every time I look in the mirror. And even when I get a little down, I just start dancing. Just spending a few hours in a class watching how good your curves look when you use them has really helped me to stop hating on mine so much.

I just felt like I had to post this, honestly this is the first time in my life when I've worked out because I really, really LIKE my exercise, I usually don't even log it, I just do it because I love it.

So if there's any classes available near you, I strongly recommend giving this a go ladies. I'm sure your husbands/boyfriends will be more than supportive ;)