Christmas crazies and family and trying to be on track...

Options
2»

Replies

• Debtappe
    Debtappe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I think you need some "me time" Tell everyone that you are running errands and then head out to the gym by yourself.
  • Debtappe
    Debtappe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I think you need some "me time" Tell everyone that you are running errands and then head out to the gym by yourself.
  • sunnyk8
    sunnyk8 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My first thought is WHY on earth are you expected to pay for a ticket for your step-son's friend? Um... no.
    Secondly, I agree with everyone else saying "lay down the law". I don't care if they get all pissed off or think you are a b-word or whatever... they have completely disrespected your home... and then had the nerve to blame it on your girls? No way, jose.
    Definitely get the dad in on this... strength in numbers. Maybe your step-son will think twice about back-talking if his dad is around to admonish him about his awful behavior.
    Do not let up... MAKE SURE they pay for their tickets AND the fixing of the dishwasher.

Their behavior is appalling and I am so sorry this is happening to you. Hopefully you can get some of the aggression out (definitely could use some "me time" at the gym), and maybe just focus on spending time with your daughters.