100 Day Challenge!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Danyell1205
    Danyell1205 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is just what I needed!! I'm tired of feeling uncomfortable in my skin. Ready to make some changes!!
  • bruderer
    Options
    I'd like to join the group! My weight loss has been so slow, and I need a kick in the pants!! Count me in!
  • 123readytogo
    Options
    just joined fitness pal so I would love to join ur group to lose by xmas :) I need to lose 100 plus but shooting for 30 by christmas !
  • rockitnow
    rockitnow Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    O.K. I'm with you! Need to lose 25 lbs and I am on day 2:smile:
  • 123readytogo
    Options
    can u add me please ???
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Weigh in tomorrow! I fear I will not do well. I have been struggling to fit workouts in. But a friend has lent me her Chalean Extreme DVDs, which she said really helped her. She says the workouts are intense but only about 30 min, so hopefully it will help get me on track. I need something. My pants still feel tight.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Options
    Oh poo! I forgot to weigh this morning. Is anyone still doing this challenge?
  • kallowat88
    kallowat88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would like to join please! I need something to kick my start off. I also lose a little and gain it back, I need to lose 100 lbs. I am a food addict. Need support! Add me All if you want.
  • kneusel
    kneusel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    May I join your group? I would love some motivation and help. I have 30 pounds to loose - maybe a pinch more but that is a good start.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Options
    It seems no one is keeping up with this thread, but I weighed today (one day late, shame on me) and I lost .2 lbs so I'm posting it. May not seem like much, but I was afraid I might gain this week so I'm happy.

Weigh in this week - 172.2
  • porscheparcher
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I have an important event in December and when I worked it out, it is exactly 100 days away so thought that's perfect for a challenge. Am starting 100 days, I have 33lbs to lose eating healthy and exercising trying to lose as much weight as I can in that time.

Would love it if anyone wishes to join me to keep each other motivated. 100 days ends on December 12th, just in time for Christmas.

Today is day 1 so if you fancy it, let me know.

A x

How is the challenge going so far everyone?!!
  • Snowdog999
    Snowdog999 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow, you lost 10 pounds in two weeks! Good for you. Have you been doing anything special? Please share.
  • dottygirl71
    dottygirl71 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i would love to join ,,im starting a year to change my life on saturday ,,i have got about 85lb to lose give or take would love to lose at least 21lb