Monday Morning Weigh In

Options
Just wanted to say good luck to anyone weighing in today! I hope the scales reflect your hard work :) Even though Im on vacation Im running into the office to use the scale, then back home. I found I have a scale at home (packed away, didn't remember I had it). I'm going to compair the scales, but the home one is too generous and I don't trust it (secretly I LOVE it's readings).
Oh, I heard a good quote today...."you never fail if you don't stop trying"...... Which is so true! A slip up here and there isn't a failure, I will only classify something as 'failure' when you've stopped working on or at it.

Replies

• ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    The only people who never fail are the ones who aren't doing anything.
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I weighed in one day early :bigsmile: Down another 3 pounds!!

Good luck to everyone!

I might avoid the scale next Monday :wink:
  • Aimee_PD
    Aimee_PD Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    thank you for that quote. that makes me feel better. I always feel I failed that day if i eat one bad meal or have a snack i shouldnt. it is true! i havent given up, i just start fresh the next day! first time in my life i can say that!! and im down 3 more lbs this weigh in! yay!! Congrats and Good luck to everyone else
  • Aimee_PD
    Aimee_PD Posts: 177 Member
    Options

Good luck to everyone!

I know I cant avoid mine, but i will kick my butt this week and hopefully wont feel so bad for next week's weigh in!
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options

Good luck to everyone!

I know I cant avoid mine, but i will kick my butt this week and hopefully wont feel so bad for next week's weigh in!

Dont worry about it! It's Christmas..it's like a free pass!!!
  • ammp
    ammp Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    3.6 for me.....I'm super excited but I know I'm going level off eventually. I have a friend who weights quite a bit less than I do, but our % of body weight loss is really close. Her # of lbs lost is a lot lower and I'm struggling to convince her she's doing great. I can only tell her so many times a day that "when you weigh as much as me to start....blah blah blah"

Anywho, congrats to everyone - :) Talk again next week!