Replies

• maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    When I have a craving for chocolate, I eat chocolate. :wink:
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Skip it. You don't need it. The craving will pass. The calories won't.
  • dwarfiegodsmack
    dwarfiegodsmack Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    have some chocolate - i have some chocolate chips mixed with my almonds every day. since i'm having some everyday i never feel like i need to binge and have 10 bars :happy:
  • fleshyflower
    Options
    no dont ever give into your craving dont let the craving win >;o just distract yourself for ten minutes and the craving will go away.trust me i crave milkshakes a lot :( totally not worth giving into a craving
  • newhealthykim
    newhealthykim Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I completely disagree with not giving into cravings. I feel so much better budgeting my calories for cravings rather than denying myself. That doesn't mean I give into every craving. I crave carbs and sweets too much, so I try to counter act that by making sure I eat enough protien. I also come up with substitutions whenever possible. Right now, chocolate teddy grahams are my chocolate fix. Candies are great if they work, but small chocolate bites make me want more.
  • cleback
    cleback Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    When I have a chocolate/sweet craving, I eat a cliff protein bar. They are pretty sugary, sadly... sometimes I only eat half...but the reason they are a go-to is that the 10-20 g protein will keep me going til the next meal.

Otherwise, I will eat half a Green and Black mini dark chocolate bar. Only about 140 cal and a surprisingly only 5g of sugar. I feel like the fact that it's low sugar will keep me from craving more sweets. So far so good!