Ordered a new scale!

Options
shorerider
shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
I ordered a new scale today from Amazon.com. It's a Omron HBF-400 Body Fat Monitor and Scale. It gives weight to the 2/10 of a pound! it should be delivered in 3 days.

My old one is still working but I'm concerned it might be having problems. Yesterday, it gave me 3 different numbers when I stepped on it three times in a row! And, it only measures to the 1/2 pound, too.

I'm really hoping my new scale doesn't weight me more than the old one!

Replies

• shorerider
    Options
    I ordered a new scale today from Amazon.com. It's a Omron HBF-400 Body Fat Monitor and Scale. It gives weight to the 2/10 of a pound! it should be delivered in 3 days.

My old one is still working but I'm concerned it might be having problems. Yesterday, it gave me 3 different numbers when I stepped on it three times in a row! And, it only measures to the 1/2 pound, too.

I'm really hoping my new scale doesn't weight me more than the old one!
  • chelle1717
    chelle1717 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Was it expensive?
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Please post how you like it once it arrives...maybe that will be my reward if I lose this week. My scale is ancient and just shows weight gain or loss.

~Namaste
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    I have this and it kicks booty. I bought it off amazon for 60 bucks. You'll love it. :happy:
  • shorerider
    Options
    I got it for $35--very cheap I thought considering what it does. I get free 2-Day shipping, too, since I'm an Amazon Prime member. We live in a very rural area with the nearest decent store about 25 miles away, so we shop online constantly--the fee for Amazon Prime membership pays for itself in a couple of months by what I save on shipping.

Here's a link to it--

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FJQ48I

it had good reviews and I've never been disappointed in any Omron product. I love th Omron pedometer we got last year!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    I got it for $35--very cheap I thought considering what it does. I get free 2-Day shipping, too, since I'm an Amazon Prime member. We live in a very rural area with the nearest decent store about 25 miles away, so we shop online constantly--the fee for Amazon Prime membership pays for itself in a couple of months by what I save on shipping.

Here's a link to it--

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FJQ48I

it had good reviews and I've never been disappointed in any Omron product. I love th Omron pedometer we got last year!

Ahh, that's the difference, I have the 500 model.

Very cool though, I think you'll love it.
  • shorerider
    Options
    Yeah, I saw the 500 model and it looked pretty cool but I went with the cheaper one right now. Gotta save some money for our vacation on the Va Creeper Trail!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Woohoo!!! I'm going this weekend, so it should be good and packed down for you by the time you arrive. :laugh:
  • shorerider
    Options
    We are so psyched about the trip. We're renting a house for a week in August that is right on the Trail! It overlooks the Trail and the River and is only a few miles from the AT, so we can get in some hiking, too.

Come on August!!! :drinker: