Sexy Valentines Day Ladies 2011: WEEK 2

Options

Replies

• JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Thanks. I just imagine her picking a style of dress that looks amazing on her size 2 friends that haven't yet had kids wreck their figures....size 12 amongst the 2's will look fat. :tongue:
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Not fat. Voluptuous. :bigsmile:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    I wish! :laugh:
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Did I get dropped off the list? my last WI was 170.8......
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Did I get dropped off the list? my last WI was 170.8......

No you're still on it - just ''hidden'' this week because we didn't get your weight in time. You'll be back on next week when ya weigh in. :flowerforyou: No worries.
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Homemade red velvet cupcake was SO not worth it...but my customer made me eat it, she literally stood here & waited until I ate the stupid thing....I mean it tasted wonderful & was very yummy...but not worth the calories, sugar or fat. :grumble:
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I make badass red velvet cupcakes.
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I missed yesterdays weigh in...but I was the same none the less....:cry:

Seems I have been stuck now for about 3 weeks....time to turn it up! I will be reporting a loss next week even though it is the holidays!!!
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    OOOoo that sucks, I gave my WI on Friday because that is my WI day. Someone told me I would be in the list for this week. O well no harm.
  • JStarnes
    Options
    OOOoo that sucks, I gave my WI on Friday because that is my WI day. Someone told me I would be in the list for this week. O well no harm.
    :embarassed: That someone was me - I'm sorry! I thought I grabbed everyone from last week's thread. I'll re-do it in the morning & have Mandie post the edited one. :flowerforyou:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    I make badass red velvet cupcakes.
    Don't suppose they are calorie free, are they?
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    :embarassed: That someone was me - I'm sorry! I thought I grabbed everyone from last week's thread. I'll re-do it in the morning & have Mandie post the edited one. :flowerforyou:

GOT IT!!!!!! :happy: I'll check back in the morning!!!
  • lizf02
    lizf02 Posts: 41
    Options
    Great job ladies!! Good luck with christmas, I have 3 houses to go to that day so I'm gonnna be doing some crazy cardio afterward!!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    yay! happy dance! and yeah, i don't think i'll be so lucky the 3rd week but hey... only have 11.4 lbs left right? haha
  • JStarnes
    Options
    AH! D@mn you AGAIN red velvet cupcakes! :huh: Why did she have to leave the tray behind with extras?!?! :noway:
  • Ding724
    Options
    I have NEVER had a red velvet cupcake...they sound delicious, so it's probably better that i've never experienced them lol
    hehe:laugh:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    :laugh: You're missing out, Mandie!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    AH! D@mn you AGAIN red velvet cupcakes! :huh: Why did she have to leave the tray behind with extras?!?! :noway:

Cream cheese frosting? (That is my weakness)
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Today's weigh in: 173..2

I currently have a UTI & the flu so I'm not feeling very sexy today...but I can't wait to see how everyone is doing!
    :heart:

Is this the challenge I joined? LMAO- I can't believe I can't remember which one it was....I just know it was 16 lbs by V-day.

And if its not can I join in, anyway?

Oh and BTW- I weigh EXACTLY the same! How weird is that!? This is just getting creepy between us...LOL!
  • Ding724
    Options
    Is this the challenge I joined? LMAO- I can't believe I can't remember which one it was....I just know it was 16 lbs by V-day.

And if its not can I join in, anyway?

Oh and BTW- I weigh EXACTLY the same! How weird is that!? This is just getting creepy between us...LOL!

Honestly, I don't remember if this is the one you joined or not...like 100 women signed up the first week & then only a fraction of them came back...& you are definitely welcome to join if you hadn't already :smile: Just write down your current weight & goal weight by Valentines Day!!!