Replies

• tinaupstill
    Options
    request sent :) good luck and keep posting
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    HI!!!
    I am in need of focused friends as well. I have been using MFP for about 3 years, the past year only sporadically. Now that I am ready to regroup I have about 25 pounds to lose. This past year I have been recuperating from an accident and got waaaaaaaaay off track, eating everything in sight LOL
    As of September I am once again eating vegetarian and I will go to VEGAN later this month! I have been vegetarian most of my life, eating fish when the mood strikes. Now I think that eating clean is the absolute single most important thing I can do to rev up my metabolism and drop these pounds. I am unable to do a lot of exercise yet so this too will be quite a challenge for me. I will be looking for friends who believe in eating clean mostly raw foods and positivity positivity Positivity..,,so important for everyone in this world for what we think about we bring about!!!!
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: :smile:
    Best wishes to all of you, in all you do!!!
  • Beachlady24
    Beachlady24 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I just sent you a friend request. :flowerforyou: Thanks for adding us to your friends list. Lets do this One pound at a time. Fight for it. :smokin:

Lady of Ocean ~ I sent you a friend request too! :flowerforyou: I need people too. This is great
  • cookiegy
    cookiegy Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hey, anybody feel free to add me too! I'm on here pretty often, like to encourage but also don't take myself to seriously:)

I'm sure we could help each other out!
  • DaniellaB1995
    DaniellaB1995 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Request sent! Anyone else can feel free to add me too :)
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I added you! :) Good luck on your journey nobody should be in this alone.