ALMOST there!!

Options
2»

Replies

• majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Getting them buttoned is an important step! I remember getting there with my goal jeans... yeah, you'd never wear them out of the house with much spillage, but buttoning, when you couldn't even pull them up before? That's huge! Congrats!

I know I know I know! and ty ty ty! I was jumping around like a lunatic when it happened lol. It's the little things XD
  • majigurl
    Options
    Such a great feeling to move down pants sizes. Good job!. I used to go shopping for clothes and see size 4 or 6 pants as I strolled to the larger sizes that fit me and I'd think, ''who wears those?...they're so tiny". Now I can answer, "I do"...lol

yay you!! And congrats on your weight loss!! that's awesome! * does a happy weight loss dance for you *
  • majigurl
    Options
    I had to buy all new summer clothes, which was great. Still in the process of weight loss, so I bought a size smaller as a goal. And a bikini!

OH wow! bikini! I'm not even close to that *yet* but always next year ;)
  • majigurl
    Options
    Yay and way to go! Don't you just LOVE that feeling of getting into those smaller pants? I actually cried in the store when I got into mine. :laugh:

Congrats so hard!

It is such an amazing feeling!
    You work so hard and it's so rewarding to see the changes!
  • anna3669
    anna3669 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This post has seriously made my day! Congratulations, you must feel absolutely amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • Oscarinmiami
    Oscarinmiami Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Great job, but remember the scale is your enemy, it lies to you...lol
    Worry about the inches you lose and not the lbs...I was a size 38 waist and now I am a 36, the scale says I lost 3 lbs, but I see the difference in my face and stomach and that is what is important....great job!
  • majigurl
    Options
    Great job, but remember the scale is your enemy, it lies to you...lol
    Worry about the inches you lose and not the lbs...I was a size 38 waist and now I am a 36, the scale says I lost 3 lbs, but I see the difference in my face and stomach and that is what is important....great job!

you are so right!!

and great job to you too!
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Aweeesomeeee!!! :):):)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!