am sad

Options
Liani
Liani Posts: 63 Member
:sad: i gain a pound.....i hate myself for eating hot cheetos.
i promises my self to never eat junk foood until i reach my ideal weight
.....this is not kool at all:sick: :cry:

Ps am tierd of losing weigth the right way am using diet pills
i know its bad...But am geting fustrated:angry:

Replies

• Liani
    Liani Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    :sad: i gain a pound.....i hate myself for eating hot cheetos.
    i promises my self to never eat junk foood until i reach my ideal weight
    .....this is not kool at all:sick: :cry:

Ps am tierd of losing weigth the right way am using diet pills
    i know its bad...But am geting fustrated:angry:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Wow....chill.
    You gotta remember Cheetos have A LOT of salt in them.
    You probably have some water retention going on. Relax, drink lots of water, and breathe....diet pills aren't gonna help. If they really worked....we'd all be skinny
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    No Pills!!! Been there done that....4 times!! I gained back every pound and then some.:sad:

I almost went that route this time but thanks to some wonderful advice here, I'm doing it the right way.

You can do this, it's only one bag of cheetos, just drink your water and start fresh again tomorrow.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Wow....chill.
    You gotta remember Cheetos have A LOT of salt in them.
    You probably have some water retention going on. Relax, drink lots of water, and breathe....diet pills aren't gonna help. If they really worked....we'd all be skinny

This is so true!! Diet pills are the very last thing you ever want to do. Be strong and know we're all here for you!
  • ladylaycee
    ladylaycee Posts: 114
    Options
    Dont kill yourself over one pound.. you'll lose them back and Diet pills arent good for you, so if i was you i wouldn't try them.......

26920.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • dachinababe
    dachinababe Posts: 185
    Options
    look girl..dont be sad..or mad at urself..
    may be now is the time u ask yourself what is more important to u
    ur health...or just these lil numbers showing on ur scale.. DO NOT ever think about potientially harming yourself to reach that ideal weight because we are not just those lil numbers on our scales. be happy then you will be at your ur ideal weight sooner because when u are happy your will enjoy ur food better....
    girl...tomorrow is another new day..start fresh is never too late... :flowerforyou:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    It's water weight. Relax and calm down:flowerforyou: Pills may sound good but what will you be learing by taking them? Doing what you are doing now may take time but the knowledge that you have already gained and will gain from here is worth the wait cause the knowledge will last a lifetime and that's how the weight will stay off. Having a treat once in awhile in moderation isn't bad. You can't expect to not have anything unhealthy ever again:noway:
    So don't stress. Drink extra water and weigh in again next week.
    Stay strong we are all cheering for you:flowerforyou:
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    You are too hard on yourself, give yourself a break. 1 lb is not something to be so concerned about. You can do this. Please don't beat yourself up for one pound. Everyone I know that has done the diet pill gig have gained back what they lost and then some. We are here for you and you can do it girl. Do not get discouraged. Because I'm on certain meds I can't loose a pound but I know I'm eating better and healthier. Hold your head up high and be proud of the effort you give to a better healthier life. Seriously I feel for you but we have to think positive and nobody can do this for us, we have to do it for ourselves. Come on girl don't get discourgaed we are here for you.

Thinking of u, and sending you strength and encouragment.
    BYE FOR NOW,
    CLOE:flowerforyou: