My progress (in inches and weight) according to my Crunch Gy

Options
I originally had a horrible intro to the trainers at Crunch Gym but this year I was re-introduced to them and man...I feel in love with my trainer. (Not literally but she is amazing and gets me.) I wish I had the money to train with her all the time but I can only afford a session every month or so.

Below are my changes in weight and measurements since my first day:

Staring 8/21/10 and re-measuring 9/16:

Weight : -6.4 lbs

Body Fat: -3.4%

Waist: -0.5 inches

Hips: - 3 inches

No change in Chest, Bicep, Quad or Calf

I didn't have the money to go to her in a while so I was doing my own thing. I started randomly doing some of the Couch to 5K trainings, Zumba, going to the gym more often, taking more walks, Jillian Michaels 30 Days to Shred, Turbo Jam and Biggest Loser Cardio Max. I treated myself to a session for Christmas and go the following results:

Change from 9/16 to 12/17/2010

Weight : -26.8 lbs

Body Fat: -7.3%!!!

Chest: -2.5 inches

Waist: - 1 inch

Hips: - 2 inches

Quad: -1 inch

Calf: -1 inch

Bicep: -1.5 inches

TOTAL results from 8/21/10 - 12/17/10 (Almost 4 months being on MFP)

Weight : -33.2 lbs

Body Fat: -10.7%!!!

Chest: -2.5 inches

Waist: - 1.5 inches

Hips: - 5 inches!!!!

Quad: -1 inch

Calf: -1 inch

Bicep: -1.5 inches!!

*** Personal note: First couple weigh ins were in the evening after work, yesterday's was at 11AM. Also, Body Fat testing was with a hand held body fat calculator the first two times and yesterday was the caliper.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!