HOUSE M.D. FInale..anyone?!

im sitting here waiting for the final episode of House to come on, i CAN'T be the only fan. Who out there agrees that House is a Badass!

Replies

• iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    im sitting here waiting for the final episode of House to come on, i CAN'T be the only fan. Who out there agrees that House is a Badass!
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    thanks I almost forgot
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    i love it BUT i think its takin a turn for the worse.. still watch it tho!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Agreed Em!!! (Imagine that, something we have in common, I never would have thought it.) :bigsmile:

Too bad I don't have satellite I'll have to catch it online. Don't tell me that happens!!!
  • foxfire9372
    foxfire9372 Posts: 184 Member
    You betta believe it. Every monday night and all the re-runs I can handle. Love the "House Marathons".
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    I thought I would get on here to finish up my sad totals for the day and YES waiting on HOUSE to come on!! I work as an administrative assistant in a nursing home and he would be the ultimate nightmare to work with! :laugh: I LOVE WATCHING IT THOUGH! :heart:
  • iluvsparkles
    Agreed Em!!! (Imagine that, something we have in common, I never would have thought it.) :bigsmile:

Too bad I don't have satellite I'll have to catch it online. Don't tell me that happens!!!
    oh honey i would never tell you what happens. I actually contemplated not checking this post til after in case someone somewhere else in the country posted a spoiler bc they had already seen it or something...but lucky me. ..SO no spoilers for a coupla hours because some people have to get home and watch tivo ....so we dont want them to accidentally come across this thread and ruin it...! ( i KNEW i wasnt he only one!)
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    i can't wait too! i love house.. but this was the shortest season i i thought.. or is it me?
  • iluvsparkles
    i can't wait too! i love house.. but this was the shortest season i i thought.. or is it me?

its not just you. The super way too long writers strike happened directly in the middle of the season. SO that screwed everything up. There were a few episodes before the writers strike introducing the new characters..but then...nothing. SO it feels like these episodes after the writers strike went by so fast!
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404

It was because of the writers strike, darn them, they have caused me to get almost completely uninterested in T.V. I read that they are starting to film season 5 as soon as they finished with this one....can't wait!
  • rainysoul
    rainysoul Posts: 69
    OMG OMG! You are so not the only one out there!
    LOVE IT!
    And the fact that it is so close to reality! I mean.. gotta love it
    I am at work (I work EMS as a medic... ) so I am hoping I actually can see it.. if I miss it.. You know I will find it.. somewhere. :)

Hey to all!
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    okay people that are watchin it.. we have 10mins left! and we have to talk about it! lol
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    10 minutes left... talk about one emotional episode, geez.
  • rainysoul
    rainysoul Posts: 69
    yeah, so.. I missed THE WHOLE THING!
    So no one tell me. I am going to find it somewhere. I am sure someone I know DVRd it or something !
    Omg omg omg I bet it was great!
    Does someone die????
    Wait dont tell me.
    ARGH!
  • iluvsparkles
    see new thread for spoiler talk!
  • sarakenna1
    sarakenna1 Posts: 261
    I waited until after the show to read this post. Just finished. Still wiping the tears away...