Motivational Apps

Options
I just thought I would share some motivational apps for anyone looking for some fun extra motivation.

By far one of the best and most fun apps I have found is "Zombies, Run!" - I've essentially gone from 0 to 4 miles in about a month. It's a combination of interactive story and running app integrated with your playlist. It also can be linked to Run Keeper which admittedly is better for tracking progress and routes. There is also the ability to get badges or achievements, but oddly they don't appear to be shareable via social media, and there is also a city building component feature, but Farmville or whatever it is not.

Which brings me to RunKeeper - the reporting functionality is a must with Zombies Run.

Another that may be helpful is Fitocracy - I like the Quests when I am looking to do something different to try or am looking for a goal.

Fitbit helps with accurate activity tracking with My Fitness Pal and the dashboards and functionality keep improving. I know there are other options out there now, and frankly I have mine because my wife's office had a promotional program with them. I only wish it were waterproof and could track swimming. The social function doesn't appear to allow for pictures which is disappointing.

Anybody else have any suggestions?