10 pounds down! Halfway there!

Options
NightOwl1
NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
This morning, when I stepped on the scale for my weekly weight in, I nearly fell over in shock. I had a feeling I would have a pretty good week, since I had been having some really good workouts at the gym and a couple of days of high activity work at my job. But the weight was so low that I literally had to step on my scale 4 times to make sure it wasn't malfunctioning.

I weighed in at 175.6, which is 3.2 pounds down from last weeks weigh in, which officially puts me over the 10 pound lost mark! I feel great about this accomplishment, as it's halfway to my goal weight of 165, which I haven't seen since high school. Another 10 pounds, and I'll be there! It doesn't seem so daunting anymore.

I wanted to share the good news with everyone here in this community. I owe all of my gains to it. I'm going to hang out on the boards a little while longer, and then I am going to the gym for a nice hard workout to celebrate. I'm not going to let this success get to my head. I'm going to war on the next 10 pounds, which I'm sure will be harder to burn than the first 10.

Replies

• wyze
    wyze Posts: 248
    Options
    congratulations and keep up the good work:flowerforyou:
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Congrats - its always encouraging to see someone get closer to their goal - lets the rest of us know this can be done!
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Doesn't that feel great! Congrats! Good luck on that second half! :)
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What a pleasant surpise that must've been for you! Keep going :bigsmile:
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It's an awesome feeling.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!