Reached 100lb Goal!

Options
Brie

Goal: 100lbs in 1 year

Remaining: 0 lbs

Time Spent: 362 days

WOW, Brie made it, losing 100lbs in under 1 year, amazing!

Brie is a superb example to all those people out there, who think working out is not for them. Brie had not done any exercise for 30 years and weighed over 300 lbs when he walked in on his first day. Brie suffered heavily with diabeties at the start of the program with his sugar levels at 280, a year later and Brie's sugar levels are now 120. The three insulin shots a day are no longer needed, and this alone is a huge weight of Brie's shoulders. Brie is now one of our fittest clients, and now is seen running on the treadmill at speeds of 10 mph. Brie is a 5 am client and you can gaurentee every single morning he will be the first one in the parking lot, there are no weak excuses from this guy. Clients like this, make me so proud of my job, thank you Brie for being so comitted.
http://fasttrack2.com

Replies

• Sparren
    Sparren Posts: 106
    Options
    what an inspirational story - thanks for sharing!
  • niclagi
    niclagi Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    This is incredible and truly inspiring. I wish him the best.
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!!
  • eglass64
    eglass64 Posts: 180
    Options
    Thats Amazing..
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Brie

Goal: 100lbs in 1 year

Remaining: 0 lbs

Time Spent: 362 days

WOW, Brie made it, losing 100lbs in under 1 year, amazing!

Brie is a superb example to all those people out there, who think working out is not for them. Brie had not done any exercise for 30 years and weighed over 300 lbs when he walked in on his first day. Brie suffered heavily with diabeties at the start of the program with his sugar levels at 280, a year later and Brie's sugar levels are now 120. The three insulin shots a day are no longer needed, and this alone is a huge weight of Brie's shoulders. Brie is now one of our fittest clients, and now is seen running on the treadmill at speeds of 10 mph. Brie is a 5 am client and you can gaurentee every single morning he will be the first one in the parking lot, there are no weak excuses from this guy. Clients like this, make me so proud of my job, thank you Brie for being so comitted.
    http://fasttrack2.com

My brother was just diagnosed with diabetes. He has already lost about 70 pounds and the pills are keeping his sugar under control. I was just telling my mom that diabetes can be reversed and I don't think she believed me. I'm going to print this out and give it to my brother over the holidays so he can see that he won't have to 'take a pill' the rest of his life to control his sugar. All he needs to do is get healthy - and he is doing that. (My dad didn't and he is now on dialysis).
  • Gargwin82
    Gargwin82 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Inspirational :)
  • elmerf1234
    Options
    Everyone's physcial makeup is different. In my case, I am lucky that i did not completely wear out my pancreas. But yes, you can certainly reverse the contributing factors of diabetes with diet, exercise and staying at it. My Doctor told me that I was less than 1/2 of 1 percent of the people who takes personal responsibility for their health rather than trying to medicate or find a miricle cure. Sounds like your Brother is doing the same as me so he is well on the way. For me, this is a lifestyle change and certainly not a diet. The key is, to have a life, you have to change your style. Can't have one without the other. Best of luck!
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    im confused whos brie is this third person is brie you!?!? im not sure congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!