How do you log the 30 day shred?

Options
I can't find it under cardio or strength...all I find is "circuit training" which is what each level on the DVD is, but it says it only burns barely under 200 calories for 20 minutes. Am I logging it incorrectly or is this right?

Replies

• HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I can't find it under cardio or strength...all I find is "circuit training" which is what each level on the DVD is, but it says it only burns barely under 200 calories for 20 minutes. Am I logging it incorrectly or is this right?
    Wear your HRM and log it under cardio :flowerforyou:

Edit: It doesn't actually burn a whole ton of cals since it's both cardio and strength training. ST doesn't burn that many cals but it's so good for our bodies:drinker:
  • Azzrielish
    Azzrielish Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 Day Shred (currently on level 3).

I weigh 115lbs and burn about 140-180 calories in 20 minutes of the shred (depending on the level and the effort I put in). I have a Polar FT7 HRM that I use during the workout to get these figures. I log it on MFP as circuit training for 20 minutes and MFP is within 5-10 calories of my HRM (maybe slightly under if anything).
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wear your HRM and log it under cardio :flowerforyou:

That's what I do! And I made my own title for it, so I can just click the "30 Day Shred" box and enter my calories. They are never the same amounts.
  • tarapin
    tarapin Posts: 169
    Options
    I use circuit training to log it. I burn 417 in 25 mins. (but that's cause I weigh more) I can't wait to get my heart rate monitor for Christmas so I can verify that.
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I logged it as circuit training - I'd always rather be underestimating rather than over!