Help!!

Options
Can anyone suggest somewhere I can find a good balanced eating plan? I would love to do my
Own but I have recently learnt from logging I have no idea what I should be eating what amounts and percentages of anything! I don't even know what's good for me and what's not!

Replies

• dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    My mother swears by Bob Greene's Best Life Diet. It helped me figure out healthy portions and foods when I was younger. I read it in book form, but I bet you can find the general guidelines with a little snooping around the internet.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    Eat what you've been eating in moderation. There is no special food you have to eat, nor is there anything you "can't " eat.
  • tobeslimmer
    tobeslimmer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I follow scottish slimmers, or try to. Can eat anything but in moderation and to your daily allowance x
  • kel5253
    kel5253 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I like that eating anything I like in moderation! It doesn't seem to be working yet! I have recently come off weight loss pills where I was eating hardly a thing so I think that migt contribute a bit to my weight gain! But I'm sure once my body gets used to having food again it'll start coming off again. I can't diet being told I can't eat something or that I shouldn't eat it only makes me want it more!