Newbie...

Options
I am new to this site...and let me tell you, it is sooo cool! I can't wait until I am able to have access to it through my blackberry so that I am able to log my food and exercise faithfully! I have been battling my weight for quite a few years now, going up and down with the numbers. I am definitely an emotional eater, which is not to my benefit!! I like that this site makes me accountable for what I am doing, and I encourage anyone to kick my butt when need be!

Thanks for listening!! :)

Replies

• goingwithgrace
    goingwithgrace Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    It will change how you view food and understand nutrition/portions. It's amazing and fun! Good luck!!
  • queencelina
    queencelina Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to myfitnesspal :)
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Smiller33
    Smiller33 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    OK so I found this thru a friend who has started using this sight as he is in desperate need to loose weight and he has lost 23lbs i n like a month or something like that. Anyways after looking in a mirror and actually seeing myself i was totally depressed! And disgusted with myself. But after a few days I have decided to DO something about it!!!!! however my hubby says I am making it more challenging by starting during the holidays but I say what better time to start, I can practice my will power and if i can get thru the holidays without giving up I know I can make it thru the rest of the the year. I see it as a way to start my new years resolution early!!!! This is day one of the rest of my life :) hopefully by this time next year I can be at least 100lbs lighter :) Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

0 votes + -
    0 comments:
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck to you :)
  • roboray
    roboray Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • ammp
    ammp Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I've become a crack monkey with this site - it's on my Droid phone, my ipod touch and frequented on my computer. It's amazing how buying a scale and actually measuring my foods have made such a drastic change to my weight.
  • kimbot
    kimbot Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome. We are all in the same boat and we're all here to encourage and motivate each other. Congrats for taking this step in your life. It takes a lot to finally get started. :flowerforyou:
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck on your journey!