Underneath

Options
I just wanted to share something that I thought was really cool. In looking at some B&A photos I found something incredible. Underneath all these faces and eyes filled with unhappiness, painful memories and depression are beautiful, stunningly gorgeous people.

Im not kidding every Woman on this site with an after picture is drop dead sexy! Something strange must happen because the odds of every woman being a "10" are inordinately high on this site.

Seriously look at Every B&A. They all look like a million dollars! Is it possible that they have finally found their inner beauty underneath it all and its finally shining? I think so.

Every woman is beautiful! That is awesome.

Replies

• clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    How sweet are you???? Now just take off the Rose tInted glasses ..... :)
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Aw. Super sweet.
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful post!! All women need to read this post every time they feel like giving up. Thank you for givign me the boost I needed to keep going on this life changing journey. :flowerforyou:
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    It's a confidence thing, I believe. Weight loss makes you feel good which results in subtle changes like shoulders being held back, you walk with purpose (usually with a smile on your face).

Just my opinion///
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    It's a confidence thing, I believe. Weight loss makes you feel good which results in subtle changes like shoulders being held back, you walk with purpose (usually with a smile on your face).

Just my opinion///

I think that is a lot to do with it but its more than that. How a person carries themselves is something you can pick up from being in their presence but pictures wouldn't do that. Something is shouting, "Look at me Im free from what has held me down for so long." Its like watching a captive eagle take off after being released. It is one of the most beautiful things. The grace, and personality that exudes from you ladies is breathtaking.