sabrina-promo.jpg
  • mmd575
    mmd575 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Brandon Lee.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    This is so going to age me :tongue: Eric Estrada (Ponch) on C.H.I.P.S. (What was I thinking???)
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Olivia Newton John
    Das it mang.

Although, I was more like 8.

and dis:

bo-derek-10_i-G-54-5487-FVQKG00Z.jpg
  • tobybears8
    tobybears8 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I loved watching Bruce Lee movies, still do. For being such a little guy he was fantastic.
  • MikeCrazy
    MikeCrazy Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    I never had the celebrate crush, but I did have a big thing for the girl next door, literally.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Honorable mention: Mila Jovovich... I've always had a thing for redheads and still do.

This is my husband's teen crush...particularly from The Fifth Element (that's the one where she had the extremely fake orange hair, yes?).

Ohhhhh yes... can't forget The Fifth Element. Even with absurdly orange hair, she was still hot.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    This was going to be mah husband. I had torn this picture out of some metal magazine (along with about 50 others) and it was on my wall above my bed.

600full-duff-mckagan.jpg

In 1991, I was counting down the days until I turned 18 and could go to LA to marry Duff McKagan.
    Omg I don't know who he is but hell, he is hah-t!

He was in Guns 'N' Roses... I was a little late, but that was my favorite band when I was in my teen years lol.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    According to the guidelines of my Parole, I'm not supposed to talk about any of my crushes on Teens.